KODU 3D Game Design
Students will use Kodu, a graphical programming environment to design and build games. They will then create a range of terrains, worlds and characters, controlling the characters' movement, sound and vision using an intuitive, icon-based programming language.
This is a great class for budding game designers and tech enthusiasts! Kids from all parts of Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Ruislip, Ealing, Harrow, Pinner, Ashford, Slough, Langley, Staines, Hounslow, Twickenham, Teddington, Richmond, London, Middlesex will learn to develop their coding and programming skills.
- One session every week delivered by our fab team of expert tech leaders
- All courses are age appropriate
- Only requirements are a PC or laptop with a good internet connection. No previous experience required as we will develop their skills through the stages
- Sessions led by experienced instructors with a passion for technology
- All our instructors have an enhanced DBS
- You will need to download KODU Game Lab (free)
- You will require a mouse
- Safe online classes using Microsoft Teams. An invitation will be sent out prior to the start of the course
KODU 3D Game Design Age 8+
Join us for our fun and exciting KODU Game Design Class from the comfort of your own home and become a game design Ninja!
1 week course, from 10.15am-11.15am for 5 days
|Time||10:15 - 11:15|
|Price||£35 for the course|