3D Animation for children aged 11 to 14
Computer animation is the process used for digitally generating animated images. The more general term computer-generated imagery (CGI) encompasses both static scenes and dynamic images, while computer animation only refers to moving images. Modern computer animation usually uses 3D computer graphics to generate a two-dimensional picture.
3D animation is the art of using motion to bring characters, vehicles, props, and more to life within TV shows, films, and games.
Kids from all parts of Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Ruislip, Ealing, Harrow, Pinner, Ashford, Slough, Langley, Staines, Hounslow, Twickenham, Teddington, Richmond, London, Middlesex will learn to develop their animation skills.
- One session every week delivered by our fab team of expert tech leaders
- All courses are age appropriate
- Only requirements are a PC or laptop with a good internet connection. No previous experience required as we will develop their skills through the stages
- Sessions led by experienced instructors with a passion for technology
- Please check that prgoramme https://www.blender.org/ is compatible with your device
- All our instructors have an enhanced DBS
- Safe online classes using Microsoft Teams. An invitation will be sent out prior to the start of the course
An Intro to 3D Animation Age 11+ Jun'21
Computer animation is the process used for digitally generating animated images. This course is ideal for children from the ages of 11 and up.
Every Friday from 18/06/2021
Every Friday from 5pm-6pm for 7 weeks
|Time||17:00 - 18:00|
|Price||£49 for the course|